Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Keeping Up

I'm so behind on blogging that no one is going to look at my blog anymore if I don't do something to update it. We're ARE, however, completely nuts. Bridget begins her PhD program on Monday, Breck starts "big school" on Monday, the students arrive at school for Holcomb on Monday, Bridget starts teaching on Monday, Meric begins her new class at day care on Monday and Holcomb is attempting National Boards. Is it any wonder that we can't blog. For crying out loud, we're hardly sleeping before we have to go work. We just aren't any fun. We'll work on that though. Thank GOD we're not home with a four-year-old, a set of 1-year-old twins, and a set of newborn twins trying to breast feed, like some other bloggers we know.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I feel so in the dark...I didn't know B was getting a PhD...cool. You have to go to Mere's blog and follow the link to Mary's blog. Some super cute pics of your kids.